Saturday, March 14, 2009

Perfumes




Everybody wants to smell good and I am one of them. These are my perfume collections, some are personal choices and some were given by dear friends and my sister as gifts. My fragrance choices are all genuine and they have distinct scents which make me feel special and confident. I wear different collections daily depending on my mood.

But of all these, my favorite is Light Blue by Dolce and Gabanna because of its versatile scent where I can use it as often as I want regardless of what activity I am doing. It is a feminine fragrance with floral and fruity scent. I like Omnia crystalline by Bvlgari. The fragrance blends with aromas of lotus flower, bamboo, nashi and balsa wood, light and fruity notes. I like Givenchy, (amarige mariage) from paris, united colors of benetton (hot) from italy, the body shop bergamot cologne spray, bath and body works pleasures junifer breeze body splash, alta moda perfume from united arab emirates, art women from paris and victoria's secret pear glace body mist.

I still have more perfumes to collect but I don't have budget this time. It is best to invest in quality perfumes. You will never regret the sensation that it gives you back.",)

4 comments:

  1. wow what a nice collections, I'd love to have that too. ",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choices of fragrances, I do have that too though not so much of your collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good collections of perfume. You're very lucky to have them and because of your kindness to your cousins and sister they have paid you back with these gifts. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice perfume collections! Just fit for a wonderful woman like you...:)

    ReplyDelete